2018 – 2019 Visitor Special for Escapees Members
- Website Subscriptions Not Working/Might be Working
- As a senior I often feel like a carnival doll, sitting on a shelf…
- Chapter 9 Breakfast for the Entire Park – $3, Sign-Up
- Storm Debris Cleanup – “Pick-Up-Stix” Volunteer Opportunity
- Heads Up!
- Photos from the Big Snowfall and Power Outage
- Communication within Timber Valley during Emergencies
Location and Contact Info
800 S. State St.
Sutherlin, OR 97479
Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm
Office: (541) 459-4465
email: [email protected]
About UsThe Timber Valley SKP RV Park is a 206 unit 55+ RV Co-op affiliated with the Escapees RV Club. Each member of the co-op holds a lifetime lease on a large RV lot. When a member is not in the park, that lot can be put into the rental pool so that visiting Escapees members may rent an available lot by the day, week, or month.
Sunshine Committee Representative
Merrie DuMilieu #146
541 951 1049
Timber Valley’s Weather Station
Timber Valley SKP Park Alert System
- Chapter 9
- Members Only
- Emergency Prep
Search This Website
Contact our Website Team
Category Archives: Humor
Can’t take credit for this… found it floating around my email. Think Carol Harding had something to do with it…. Thanks for the “light” moment and for recognizing those who worked so hard to get us somewhat back to normal.
“Poor Old fool,” thought the well-dressed gentleman as he watched an old man fish in a puddle outside a pub. So he invited the old man inside for a drink. As they sipped their whiskeys, the gentleman thought he’d humor … Continue reading