DAILY: $21.00, includes electric, water, sewer. (Pay for 6 days and 7th is free.)
WEEKLY: $126, includes electric, water, sewer.
MONTHLY: $340.00 which includes water and sewer. Electricity is billed at a rate of $.11 per kwh of actual usage. Please see restrictions for monthly rentals
BOONDOCK sites are available – $5.00 per night – limit 7 days. We can only accommodate self contained RV’s. No tents please.
Rates are subject to change.
- All rentals are on a First come/First serve and First in/First out basis. No reservations.
- We have 206 sites measuring approximately 55′ x 70′ with a cement patio. The pedestal is equipped with electric outlets for 20/30/50 amps.
- All RV’s must be self contained. We do not have showers.
- Free Wi-Fi is available available throughout the park. The log-on code will be provided to you when you check in.
- Propane is available 9-11am M-F at our bulk tank near the office and is pumped by park personnel. Portable bottles (up to 100lbs) only, no motor homes (must fill at commercial stations outside park). Recent park rate has been well under $1.50/gal.
- No pets, except service dogs, are allowed in any Park buildings, this includes dogs, cats, birds, etc.
- You can receive your mail at: General Delivery, Sutherlin, OR 97479. Post Office is about a mile from the park.