ALL RENTERS MUST BE ESCAPEES RV CLUB MEMBERS!
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS – PLAN ACCORDINGLY
NO RESERVATIONS – We’re a membership park.
NO TENTS! SELF-CONTAINED RVs ONLY. Bathrooms but no showers are available.
Renters employed in the community: maximum 30 day stay (Timber Valley is a retirement park).
DAILY: $30, includes electric, water, sewer.
WEEKLY: $180, (pay for 6 nights, 7th is free) includes electric, water, sewer.
MONTHLY: $450 plus measured electricity; month to month basis, based on space available; maximum 6 months; first in/first out applies
BOONDOCK sites are available – $5 per night – limit 7 days. We can only accommodate self-contained RV’s. No tents please.
Rates are subject to change.
- All rentals are on a First come/First serve and First in/First out basis. No reservations.
- We don’t accept Credit Cards. Please plan accordingly.
- We have 206 sites measuring approximately 55′ x 70′ with a cement patio. The pedestal is equipped with electric outlets for 20/30/50 amps.
- All RV’s must be self contained. We do not have showers.
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the park. The log-on code will be provided to you when you check in.
- Propane is available 9-11 am M-F at our bulk tank near the office and is pumped by park personnel. Portable bottles (up to 100lbs) only, no motor homes (must fill at commercial stations outside park). Recent park rate has been well under $2.00/gal.
- No pets, except service dogs, are allowed in any Park buildings, this includes dogs, cats, birds, etc.
- Do not have mail or packages sent to the park address. You can receive your mail at: General Delivery, Sutherlin, OR 97479. Post Office is about a mile from the park.