We encourage those who may be interested in becoming a member of our Timber Valley SKP Community to visit and stay a few days while you learn more about what we’re all about.
Here’s the basic process for getting on our Active Waiting List (AWL).
1. Call the Office at 541-459-4465 or email us at [email protected] or the link on the website.
2. Provide your name(s) and physical mailing address. (Not your e-mail address). We will send the application packet to you.
3. After receiving the application packet, fill out the last three pages of the application, including signatures.
4. Fill out the yellow sheet “Welcome! Timber Valley is a Co-Op” form
5. Include a check for $1,000 deposit and a separate check for $50 administrative fee.
6. Mail all forms to Timber Valley SKP Park of Oregon, Inc., 800 S. State Street, Sutherlin, OR 97479.
7. A receipt for payments and a copy of the forms will be copied and sent with a confirmation letter from the Office. A file folder is started for the prospective member.
8. The new prospective member(s)’ name will be added to the AWL on line and in the Office computer.
9. Then, it’s time to “hurry up and wait” until your name reaches #1 on the AWL.
If you have any questions at all, call our office at 541-459-4465.
In the meantime, you can view the following:
Link to our organizational Bylaws: Click Here
Link to our Member Rules and Regulations: Click Here
Link to “Committees of Timber Valley” booklet: Click Here