Bill and Cheryl Henry, are our newest members.
They’ve spent seven and a half years on the road traveling from coast to coast and border to border. They have served as camp hosts at private, state and federal campgrounds and even as concessionaires at Yellowstone.
Home used to be Wenatchee, WA, but they plan to continue traveling. They share their home with a cat who is 13 years of age.
Please take a minute to introduce yourself and welcome them to our park.
Fire Danger Rating – HIGH
- TV Cooking Group Hosting 2019 Annual Meeting
- Update – Walk the Trail Date Correction
- Walk the Trail with Bob
- 2019 Annual Meeting & Timber Days Schedule
- Fire Danger Level Raised to “HIGH”
- Timber Valley Blood Donors — Thank you, great job
- Blood Drive Results: Potential 63 lives saved. Hooray!
- NO Emergency Preparedness Committee meeting on Mon., 7/15 — However, Block Captains will meet on Fri., 7/19, 9:30 a.m.
Subscribe and get Emails for new Posts
Location and Contact Info
800 S. State St.
Sutherlin, OR 97479
Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm
Office: (541) 459-4465
email: [email protected]
About UsThe Timber Valley SKP RV Park is a 206 unit 55+ RV Co-op affiliated with the Escapees RV Club. Each member of the co-op holds a lifetime lease on a large RV lot. When a member is not in the park, that lot can be put into the rental pool so that visiting Escapees members may rent an available lot by the day, week, or month.
Sunshine Committee Representative
Christine Utz Lot #55
Police/Fire: dial 911
Timber Valley’s Weather Station
Timber Valley SKP Park Alert System
- Chapter 9
- Members Only
- Emergency Prep
Search This Website
Active Current Alert Messages
Contact our Website Team